June 09, 2009

I'm Back

A few months ago I decided to can this blog as I just never seem to get time anymore to do any posting on it. The only reason I haven't yet removed it is because Pierre was not keen on me doing so. I started this blog originally because I had to find something to do when I first moved to Zambia as I was the only wife here on site at the time. Over the past few months I've been so busy doing other things that I've neglected the blog. I somehow figured that nobody reads it anyway so it doesn't matter if I don't post. To my surprise I found out recently that quite a few people are still following it. Many thanks to all of you out there who are still interested in the blog. I'll make an effort now to post again.

3 comments:

Bosvrou said...

Asante sana! Lakini, nitasema Kiswahili kidogo sana, sana! So you'll have to explain to me how I should understand your comment. I think it means "come close to me my daughter"? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Donna said...

I'm glad you're back....i've been following your blog as we're about to move over onto site soon. I've been showing the kids all your pics and they're loving it. Keep up the good work!!

Bosvrou said...

Hi Donna, nice to hear that we'll have a new family moving to site soon. I'm going off site for 5 weeks on Monday. If you're moving here in that time, I hope you'll be well settled by the time I get back.