August 07, 2008

Off to Joburg

I'm off to Joburg tomorrow for my six monthly shopping expedition, hair appointment, etc, etc - important and exciting stuff when you live in the middle of the bush with not much available in the line of retail therapy and pampering sessions. Pierre is probably already nervous about the bank balance taking a knock. Unfortunately that's the way it is - have to do some extra shopping for Christmas too because his parents are coming up for a visit December and I cannot let them have a boring Christmas - sal moet uithaal en wys! Anyway I only spend money twice a year so he cannot really complain. Also really looking forward to seeing the "Ou Mense" again (that's my Dad, Tannie Alba and Pierre's parents) - haven't seen them since we were last in Joburg in March. Bye now - be good!

No comments: