January 11, 2007

Back in Camp

Hope you all had a good festive season and that 2007 will treat you well. We were away on holiday for a few weeks and arrived back on site on Monday. For those of you who're wondering, YES, I'm very happy to be back. On my return I found our back yard digged over and now I'm just waiting for topsoil to start gardening. At the moment we're getting a lot of rain, so hopefully everything won't wash away. I'll post some rainfall numbers a bit later. I hear there's been some new birds around camp and I'll post some info on that also. Hopefully we'll get some housing sorted soon for those families waiting to move up, as we're looking forward to having more ladies and kiddies around. You're all welcome to post comments on the blog or if you have anything you would like me to post, feel free to forward it. 2007 - here we come!

No comments: